CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

NO TIME TO CRAFT......APPARENTLY!

I always have grand intentions of being able to craft....especially during the kids break from school. Then my kids get home and we're even busier!!! Here are a few cards that I'm putting together for a little project (that I thought would be done for Christmas....oh well) I love this Christmas card, but I haven't been able to make those stinkin' leaves stick!!!!! I think I've given up on the card. That doesn't mean I still couldn't photograph it.....it really is cute!
A simple fall colored Thank You card.
A simple Halloween card......do we have a theme - SIMPLE!
Flowers and Paisley

Since the kids are in school, maybe I can get back to business!

2 comments:

La Famille B

The card for mita is so pretty and i love the christmas card. did you try glue dots?

Nicole

I did. First I tried scotch double stick tape....then glue dots......then more glue dots.....then it was pulling the strips of paper off the base of the card....UGH! I finally just photographed it and then said I'M DONE!!!

Post a Comment