CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I was so excited to decorate these empty crystal light containers. After much procrastination:
Here they are ready for Valentine gift giving!

I love the tops of them.....cute punched out paper with a huge heart brad.
Special Thanks to my brother, Jean-Jacques....he saved these containers for me!
Just be forewarned, they hold A LOT of candy!!!!! It took over a medium bag of M&M's to fill ONE container! I opted for hershey's nuggets and mini reese's pb cups - and only filled them about 2/3's full. Next time, I'll be filling them with the appropriate sized cookies (homemade of course)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

La Famille B

So adorable! Great idea.

jachakes

I want one filled with dark chocolate hearts!

Post a Comment