CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

KAZAN'S SKETCH #45

My first post for 2 Sketches 4 You (2S4Y)! I saw all the beautiful examples with their ribbons and bling. I did intend to go that direction, but my life with all boys won out! My second son will be using this card for a birthday party on Saturday.
I especially love the barbed wire edge on the card!
It was the first circle card I've made....thanks Kazan for getting me out of my comfort zone!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin

Great masculine card! Love the fire! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

La Famille B

That is a great card! Love the circles!

Unknown

i love how everyone is creating something out of their comfort zone - this card is so stinking cute! The barbed wire is FABULOUS!

cnelson

such a fun card!! love it!

jachakes

Go Circles! But my pirate card is better! lol!

Post a Comment