CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

MY SCRAP ROOM PART 1

I wanted to start to share my scrap room with everyone......I say start because the room is still too cluttered to show you all of it! Here's my find from last year....my tower. I have four side to place these pegs and as you can see, it houses A LOT of supplies! Here are my ribbons spools and loose ribbons. I put my loose ribbons in clear baggies, hole punch the top and put like colors on a ring. Then I hang the ring on the pegs. It's made it so easy to use my ribbons and not lose any of them!
Here's my brads, eyelets, jewels, buttons, glitter and flower side of the tower. Again, it's so amazing to me how many embellishments can be housed on this thing!
As sad as I was to say goodbye last month to the scrapbook store ONE MILE from my house, I was able to pick up my latest find - this 30 slot 12x12 paper holder. All my paper (cardstock & patterned) is loaded up and organized. It just makes me feel good to see this!
The best part of this room.....It's
During spring break our RS had a women's retreat. I came up with a couple of crafts and brought up supplies to make cards. This SPRING banner was one idea. (not many people made the banner, but they all LOVED the cricut) I love the colors, using different fonts on my cricut, and the ribbons. I meant to create one for every season, with fall starting, I guess I'm behind! If I wait a little longer, Spring will be appropriate again!
Monday I need to clean my house, but I am determined to craft something! Till then.

3 comments:

La Famille B

I love your spring banner! And am jelous of our new 12x12 paper holder. I am cutting out bookmark bodies. That is my creative for the day.

Ginger

Wow!!! I am totally impressed. It looks like you are your own store!

becca

Creative AND organized? How is that even fair?

Love the new concept for a blog! You deserve some girl-space.

Post a Comment