CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF CARD

I found this squirrel stamp at Michael's a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be too cute to use this fall. The next week I found this oversized acorn and knew I would use it with the squirrel. I've been wanting to use my new butterfly punch and saw the idea for the tree in a magazine recently. I was going to originally say DREAM BIG - but I found two stamps to chose from: BELIEVE IN YOURSELF & FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. Tony preferred believe in yourself. When I showed this card to Asher he said: "Believe in Yourself..............whatever!" Again, is it any wonder why I created a blog for this!
I love how the textured papers made the stamps look. I really love the striped tail on the squirrel.

This butterfly punch is my favorite right now! I added a little gold glitter to the edges and a little gem on the heart. Tony's comment was: "wow....a heart-shaped apple." Hope you enjoy it more than my boys.....that wouldn't be hard!


2 comments:

La Famille B

I love the card! I love the new blog. It is almost like being with you.

Jen Hakes

At least you have all of us to oooohh and ahhhhh over your fun and creative projects. Ooooohh, ahhhhhh I love it!

Post a Comment