CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

BOO!

As I've said before, I've had grand visions of what my life would be with all the boys off to school. I imagined a VERY clean house, dinners always well thought out and executed without problems, the dinner table picture perfect every evening, and TIME TO CRAFT! Time (after all the cleaning, shopping, carpooling, laundry, etc. was taken care of) to sit calmly in my scrap room and enjoy a clear mind as I created. What's that saying???? Oh yeah, life's what happens when you're making other plans! Today, after taking boys to school and visiting a cousin and her son before they flew back home (we'll miss you Candice and Gunnar!), I went to my scrap room. Mission: create a card.....ANY CARD! I decided to hit Mojo Monday's blog and let them think up the card idea for me. I did a second card, but I'm still waiting for the glitter paint to dry. I'll try to post that one when it's done.



I'm just glad to have another card finished.....thanks to Mojo Monday.....maybe I'll get my crafting mojo back!

1 comments:

La Famille B

i love the card.

Post a Comment