CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

PINTEREST SUCCESS

That's the name of my latest board on pinterest.  I decided I needed to keep track of the recipes I tried out from here. If a recipe is a fail, I delete it.  If it's a success, I'll pin it under the new board (PINTEREST SUCCESS) then I remove it from the Food to Make board.  This makes it easier for my mind to deal with all the recipes I'm gathering!  Seeing as I only started this new board today, there are only 2 pins in total.  I've made both of the recipes this week and I can't wait to make them again!  (in fact, I think I'll make the pumpkin poppers after I finish this post!)
 Pumpkin Poppers - Made these first on 8/26/12.  Instead of rolling in the butter, I just melted 2 Tbsp. of butter and brushed the tops, then sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.  YUM!!!!  The recipe says it makes 2 doz. mini muffins, but I had more than 3 doz.
(photo from Haley at Just the Little Things)
 Pumpkin Poppers
Photo and recipe are found here.
Thank you, Haley at JUST THE LITTLE THINGS.  
As they were baking Sunday morning, I had hope that fall would come.  
(even if it's in my own mind!)
Next, was last night's dinner - Pretzel Dogs!!!!
(photo from Joy the Baker)
The first teeny little taste of this made me happy!  My whole family loved this recipe, and now I'm so excited to make huge soft pretzels with cheese sauce.  YUM!!!
Thank you JOY THE BAKER

1 comments:

CBaxter

I made these for dinner tonight! Delish. We had some leftover dough and it made great pretzels too.

Post a Comment