CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

2011 ZIPPERED ALBUM

I purchased these little zippered albums a few years back from the Bazzill Warehouse Sale. (already getting excited for it this fall!)  I thought it would make a nice little album for my father-in-law.  Again, this was supposed to be a Christmas present.  It was finished during my Christmas in July, but still needs to be sent to Michigan!
 The Stock Boys
The next few pages have a photo of each boy and a note they wrote to their Pa.
 Some accomplishments in 2011
Braces off - Colton
Riding a Bike - Kyler
 Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do - Asher
 I also included an older family photo....
Why does time go by so fast?
 The second section in the album was dedicated to holidays.  Easter:  I love their matching ties...even Roscoe is wearing one!
 Thanksgiving
 Christmas
 And again, an older photo.  This one from 2005.
I love my boys!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment