CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

2011 ALBUM FOR MY MOM

I've never been great at sending photos to grandparents regularly.  Years ago I decided to make a year in review scrapbook and send it to the grandparents for Christmas.  It worked well for a few years and after a little break I decided to start doing these yearly albums again.  Problem:  I didn't get them done for Christmas....but I did finish them for Christmas in July! (now I just need to send one to MN & one to MI)  Today I'm sharing some pages out of my mom's scrapbook.
The cabin
 All about Colton
 In memory of Mita
 Saying goodbye to Mita's yellow couch
 All about Kyler
 All about Asher
 Halloween
 Thankful for grandkids....she has 9!
 Christmas
 Christmas Day....my kids playing video games, as ususal
Tomorrow I'll share the little zippered album I made for my father-in-law.

0 comments:

Post a Comment