CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

SO EXCITED!

My latest project is my sister's wedding album. I'm so excited (and terrified) to do this! Catherine has so many great photos that I'm having a photo book made of them. I'll also be doing some mini books of: her bridal shower, the ring ceremony, etc. I've really been working hard and will finish the main album soon. It's crazy since I've been married 20 years and have yet to finish my wedding album! Oh well.....here's a sample of Catherine and Sean's wedding photos.....can you tell why I'm so excited to do this!

The happy couple - Catherine & Sean

Could there be a more beautiful bride? I don't think so, but maybe one just as beautiful (since she has an identical twin sister!) I love, love, love this picture!

My sisters and youngest brother - Audra, Austin and Catherine

I think this photo belongs in a fairy tale story - so sweet!

I'll post the book when it's finished.....
and maybe I'll be so inspired to make my 80's wedding album.

1 comments:

La Famille B

those are beautiful pictures.
finish your album!

Post a Comment