CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009


I just had to post my favorite, most favorite halloween card. My cousin Jacquelen sent this to us and I had to share it with everyone! I wish you could see all the glittery goodness....I LOVE IT! I haven't been in my scrap room lately....sure I've put out 2 different baby girl baby shower announcements, but nothing else. Today I spent over six hours in this room - cleaning, organizing, prioritizing. The result: I'm in the room right now, on my laptop. I have desk space open and it's ready for a project. Even my cricut is set up and ready for action! Too bad I have to get up with three kids and a dog tomorrow - I'm tempted to stay up and just create! Tomorrow I'll definetly post a card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment