CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

Here's a really quick, inexpensive and cute craft!  I found it at 52 mantels.
 I used a piece of chipboard and washi tape.  Target has 4 rolls/$4.  Each set is in one color with these 4 colors available: red, blue, green & yellow.  Trust me, this is so simple and I'm happy to have it up for the summer.  Can't wait to use washi tape on more projects!
 Friday we made some awesome homemade pizzas and calzones!  I was shocked at how many toppings we had leftover.  Saturday I made an open-faced pizza sub....DELICIOUS!!!  Toasted sub roll with pizza sauce, topped with sauteed peppers, onions, olives, ham, salami, pepperoni, mushrooms and mozzerella - then put under the broiler until the cheese is melted.  OH MY HEAVENS!!!!  I love leftover makeovers!
HERE'S TO A GREAT SUMMER!!!
(full of cooking, crafting and chatting with friends!)

1 comments:

La Famille B

Love the washii tape flag. Already got some at target - yay! so much cheaper than etsy. Made chicken veggie noodle soup the other day and thought of you and mita. love the sandwich!

Post a Comment