CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL & A BAZZILL SWAP

I have a "use it or lose it" mentality with my craft room right now.  If I don't create, then I won't keep the room....it's as simple as that!  (if this doesn't get me going, then I don't deserve a craft room at all)  Thankfully, my three monkeys started school last week and I wanted find my crafting mojo.  Then strep throat reared it's ugly head and I've been in bed all last week.
 To add to the excitement - Friday, our new little dog Coco arrived.  (Thanks to my brother for driving her here from UT!  THANKS, JEAN-JACQUES!!!!!)  She needed/wanted lots of love and attention, so did Roscoe.  They have both been by my side all weekend!  This morning I was bound and determined to create my cards for the Bazzill Swap.
 It's very simple, but I was just happy to have finished them.  I used their Wayfarer paper.
 I used these two background papers (since I didn't want to go to the store for cardstock).
I'm so happy to have accomplished something today!
Now, I'm off to take my meds and hopefully wake to a better tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment